Covid-19 Store Updates
In light of recent developments surrounding the COVID-19 situation we will be making some important changes to our daily operations.
1. All locations are currently OPEN. Please refer to our Contact Us page of for hours.
2. We will be here with ALL OF YOUR ESSENTIALS including fresh produce, grocery items, coffee and baked goods, house-made items (sandwiches, salads, soups, etc.) & frozen meals-to-go.
3. The health of our customers and our community is ALWAYS our top priority. At this time, we have implemented additional cleaning and sanitization procedures to protect all who visit our space.
4. Our bring-your-own-mug program will be suspended, and our condiment bar will be removed, with baristas preparing all beverages.
5. In-house seating is available at our 172 Ontario St location and on our 260 Princess St Patio (pending weather) with safety measures in place. 60 minute max seating limits are also in place.
6. We will be monitoring store capacity and may ask customers to wait outside temporarily to ensure proper distancing is practiced.
7. We now have directional arrows on the floor and a dedicated door for both entering and exiting the store.
8. Face coverings are mandatory in-store as ordered by the KFL&A Public Health Unit.
We are following developments closely and will continue to observe the recommendations of Canada’s health professionals.
Limited Delivery Program
This program is here to assist our senior friends and those in quarantine.
HOW IT WORKS:
-Orders must be placed between 10:30am-3:00pm
-To order call us at 613-417-3331 or email email@example.com
-Payment will be taken over the phone
-Drop-off to front door or front desk
*Delivery radius of 5km around our stores. *No charge for delivery. *Subject to availability.
Locally handmade by Rufina of Rufina’s Bridal Gowns for Mission, we currently have a limited supply of adjustable, non-medical, cotton masks available in-store at our 260 Princess Street location.