Covid-19 Store Updates
In light of recent developments surrounding the COVID-19 situation we will be making some important changes to our daily operations.
1. Our 260 Princess St. store is OPEN with limited hours. Our 172 Ontario St. store is temporarily closed. Please refer to our Contact Us page of for hours.
2. We will be here with ALL OF YOUR ESSENTIALS including fresh produce, grocery items, coffee and baked goods, house-made items (sandwiches, salads, soups, etc.) & frozen meals-to-go.
3. The health of our customers and our community is ALWAYS our top priority. At this time, we have implemented additional cleaning and sanitization procedures to protect all who visit our space.
4. Our bring-your-own-mug program will be suspended, and our condiment bar will be removed, with baristas preparing all beverages.
5. In-house seating is currently suspended.
6. We will be monitoring store capacity and may ask customers to wait outside temporarily to ensure proper distancing is practiced.
7. We ask that you please follow all directional signage on the floor and posted in our stores.
8. Face coverings are mandatory in-store as ordered by the KFL&A Public Health Unit.
We are following developments closely and will continue to observe the recommendations of Canada’s health professionals.
GROCERY PICK-UP & DELIVERY PROGRAM
We are offering curbside pick-up at our 260 Princess St. store weekdays from 11am-3pm. Please call or email us and we will be happy to assist you with the order process. 613-417-3331 or email@example.com
Interested in our local grocery delivery service? Visit our Delivery Page page for details!
Locally handmade by Rufina of Rufina’s Bridal Gowns for Mission, we currently have a limited supply of adjustable, non-medical, cotton masks available in-store at our 260 Princess Street location.