- How many days in advance of delivery or pickup do I need to place my order?
We need 2 ½ days to process your order! For example, if you would like to have your order delivered on our Monday delivery day, we need your order by 12 noon on the Friday beforehand.
- Is there a minimum order for delivery or pick up?
Yes, there is a $35 minimum order required for both pick up and delivery at check out.
- What cities do you deliver to?
We currently deliver to the Kingston area (excluding Wolfe Island).
- Why is there an additional $5 charge on my credit card?
This is because you did not exchange or return your tote bag. We reuse each tote bag as part of our responsibility to the environment.
- Why can’t I place my order for a Wednesday delivery?
We are currently delivering on Monday’s and Friday’s. We also offer in-store pickup on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s.
- What time should I expect my delivery?
You can expect your deliveries anytime between 5pm-8pm on your chosen delivery day!
- What happens if I am not home in time to receive my delivery?
No problem, you are more than welcome to pick up your order from our Grocery Basket store front location at 260 Princess St. the following day.
- What currency does your store use?
All prices are displayed in Canadian Dollars (CDN)
- I have more questions or concerns
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information